Let us remove your Picatinny rail from your FN Fal or LK58 upper receiver.
We provide a milling service that can remove your solid rail from your Receiver, leaving a smooth finish to make your Fal or LK that bit more aesthetically pleasing.
NOTE; the finished product is NOT anodised or spray painted black It is left Raw so you can choose how to finish it yourself.
HOW IT WORKS; If your dropping off...
1. Simply purchase the "DROP OFF" item and then drop your receiver to us along with your Purchase order number.
@ Taidi Pty Ltd, Unit 1/31 Briggs Road, Ipswich, Qld 4305.
2. Once you drop off your receiver we will begin work on the milling process, once complete we will notify you that its ready to pick up during our normal operating hours.
HOW IT WORKS; If your posting...
1. Simply purchase the "POST IT" item and then send your receiver to us.*
SEND TO; Taidi Pty Ltd, Unit 1/31 Briggs Road, Ipswich, Qld 4305.
2. Email us the auspost Tracking number AND your Order number from this purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once we receive your receiver we will begin work on the milling process, once complete we will send it back to you via the address you supply and provide you tacking**.
*Initial postage is your responsibility.
**Return standard postage is covered in the initial purchase.